Showboat Branson Belle Dinner Cruise
Beautiful Cruise, Elegant Dining and Spectacular Show!
Your adventure begins as soon as you step aboard the Queen of the Ozarks - Showboat Branson Belle! Be whisked away on the authentic 1880s-style paddle-wheeler to the days when showboats reigned over the water with style and grace.
Explore all 3 decks of this remarkable vessel and capture glimpses of wildlife along the pristine shoreline. Wrap yourself in the beauty of brilliant orange sunsets as light dances on the crystal clear waters of Table Rock Lake.
Your 2-hour cruise features a delicious 3-course meal - prepared fresh daily - served by our first-class wait staff, and spectacular entertainment unlike any other dinner show in Branson.
Please note that we are no longer able to accept American Express for Branson Belle reservations. If you use American Express for the purchase of your reservation, we will need to contact you for different credit card information. Rates are for regular seating only.
|Showboat Branson Belle Dinner Cruise
4:00 pm and 8:00 pm
There is also a Lunch Cruise available. To order the Branson Belle Lunch Cruise, please visit the Showboat Branson Belle Lunch Cruise.
||48 HOURS MINIMUM ADVANCE BOOKING REQUIRED. Hotel pick-up or drop-off is not included. Please Note: The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased online per customer is 10. Please call us 888-478-1475 for help with reservations of 11 or more people. VISA, MASTERCARD OR DISCOVER ONLY FOR THIS TOUR. Rates are person, for regular seating and do not include gratuity. Child age is 4 to 11. Children 3 and under are free. A boarding pass is required for children 3 years and younger, so be sure to include them in your order. Please reserve online, or call us toll-free at 888-478-1475.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order.
There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown includes any and all taxes, fuel surcharges, and service fees. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Please note: The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased online
per customer is 10. Please call us 888-478-1475 for help with reservations of
11 or more people.
Branson's Grandest Lake Experience, the 700-seat Showboat Branson Belle presents
Showstoppers, a Branson dinner show spotlighting nearly 50 musical numbers.
Hear timeless numbers from Broadway classics to award-winning hits performed
by a remarkable cast of singers and dancers.
All Showstoppers! shows feature a Showboat Branson Belle Quartet and emcee
and an adagio dance team presenting a unique blend of acrobatics and dance,
all accompanied by a live band.
~ Salad ~
Iceberg & Romaine Salad featuring a
Sweet Vidalia Onion Dressing topped with homemade Croutons
Slow-simmered Beef Roast and Honey-Dijon Glazed Chicken
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Sugar Snap Snow Peas with Julienne Carrots
~ Dessert ~
Golden Brittle Lemon-Berry Torte drizzled with Caramel
Corn Biscuit, Tea & Coffee
We can meet special dietary needs upon request. A gratuity
is not included in your ticket price and would be most appreciated by our wait
**Menu is subject to change
Children's Menu for all Cruises: Chicken strips, macaroni
& cheese and steamed vegetables followed by a Mud Puddle Sundae dessert.
Enjoy Your Time on Shore at White River Landing
Explore Layton Mercantile brimming with enticing trinkets for the ladies, specialty candies, coffees, and clothing.
For the seafarer at heart, it is McAdoo's Boatworks, with nautical treasures, scrimshaw crafts and souvenirs.
All cruises include time for our guests to tour the Showboat's four decks as it cruises scenic Table Rock Lake, noted for its 800 miles of pristine shoreline surrounded by wooded hills. Passengers can stroll the decks, explore the ship, and visit the Showboat Captain.
Branson Belle Cancellation Policy & Terms
- Your order does not guarantee availability of tickets. Your order is not
confirmed until you receive a second email from us advising that the order
has been placed and confirmed. You will receive two emails from us; the first
will confirm that your order was placed and your credit card was charged.
It is the second email that will confirm the availability of the tickets and
that the tickets were secured for you.
- If tickets for the date and/or time you need are not available, your order
may be canceled and your money refunded.
- No Refunds or Changes:
- There are absolutely no refunds on Branson Belle Cruises, unless tickets
are not available for the date and time you requested.
- There are no exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased
or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. So once you buy a ticket,
that's it -- no changes at all.
- There can be no changes on Branson Belle Cruises. Once you have purchased
the tickets, that's it. You have tickets for that date and time, and we
are unable to change the date or the time.
- Tickets shall be null and void and of no value unless utilized by the
customer on the date and time on the tickets.
- Online Orders Only - No Phone Orders: Tickets may be ordered
online only. We do not take telephone orders for Branson Belle tickets.
- To the extent permitted by law, the management reserves the right to refund
the purchase price of the ticket and to revoke the rights granted herein.
- Other Terms:
IMPORTANT ORDERING INFORMATION
Please read this information BEFORE ordering your Branson Belle Cruise. By
purchasing, you are indicating that you have read and agree to the following.
- Your Branson Belle Tickets:
- We provide a booking service for purchasing Branson Belle tickets. The
price includes our per-ticket booking fee and processing fee of $6 to
$10. Your order authorizes us to purchase the tickets in your name.
- You will need the confirmation number of your reservation in order to
pick up the tickets on the day of your cruise. You should have a valid
photo ID on hand.
- There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless
of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order.
- Your credit card statement will show two charges - one for Alcatraz Media
and one for the Branson Belle tickets.
- Attention Debit Card Users
Please be aware that an attempted purchase of Branson Belle tickets with a bank
debit card, even if the purchase is declined, will result in a temporary deduction
from the account associated with the debit card. This deduction will be credited
back to the account within several days of the attempted transaction. The
timeframe of the charge being reversed is determined by the bank or institution
issuing the debit card. Customers with duplicate charges on their debit card
must contact their bank or institution with questions about the status of
these charges. Alcatraz Media is not responsible for duplicate charges to any account
associated with a debit card. In order to avoid duplicate charges please only
click on process order once.
- How will I know where we are sitting?
- A table assignment is printed individually on each ticket. Tables are assigned on a first-come, first-assigned basis. So, the earlier you order, the better seats you will get.
- One of our guests is a full-time wheelchair user. Can you accommodate?
- Yes, all of our interior decks are accessible by elevator, and all our restrooms are accessible to those with disabilities. Simply inform the reservations agent at the time you place your reservation.
- How many decks or levels are there exactly?
- The dining theater area of the ship has three levels, all of which provide
excellent views of the stage. There is one exterior deck on the very top
of the ship, where the captain's wheel-house is located. The lowest level
of the ship houses the engine room and kitchen.
- Will I have an opportunity to see the lake?
- Yes. Each cruise includes deck time to explore the ship and enjoy the
views. Beautiful scenic views of the lake can be enjoyed from all exterior
decks of the Showboat Branson Belle.
- Are there many stairs to climb?
- Most of our seating is located on the main deck, which is the one you
will enter when you board the Showboat. You can travel by stairs, or by
elevator to the other two decks where seating is available.
- My spouse uses a walker. Will I have to go through the line twice or try
to juggle two dinner plates in order to get his meal for him?
- All meals on board the Showboat are served directly to your table. There
are no self-service buffet lines, salad bars, or beverage counters on
the Showboat Branson Belle.
- How do I get to White River Landing?
- Directions will be provided on your e-ticket confirmation.
- Is there plenty of parking?
- Yes. There is level parking for 350 cars.
- Is smoking allowed on board?
- On the outer decks of the boat only.
- Are cameras allowed on board the Showboat Branson Belle?
- Video cameras are allowed on outer decks only.
- Are alcoholic beverages served on the Showboat?
- No alcoholic beverages are available on the Showboat Branson Belle.
- Is there a souvenir shop on board?
- Yes, as well as two themed shops on the Landing near the dock.
- Can I request a vegetarian plate? A low-cal plate? A Kosher meal? Or a diabetic
- Yes, to all of the above requests. Simply inform your server.
- Do you use MSG in the preparation of food for the Showboat?
- None of the items currently planned for the menu include MSG, but please
make your server aware of your concern, and they will be able to alert
you to any menu items which may contain MSG at the time of your service.
- I am a diabetic who will require my insulin injection during the cruise.
Can you provide refrigeration for my medication?
- Yes, contact your server as soon as you board so they may assist you
with refrigerating your medication.
- Do you have wheelchairs to rent or for loan?
- We have wheelchairs which our guests may borrow for transportation from
the parking lot onto the vessel. We must ask that you sit in a regular
dining room chair once you are at your table on the vessel, so that our
wheelchairs can be available in case of an emergency. When it is time
to depart you may borrow the chair for transportation to your car.
- Will the show performers sign autographs?
- Is there anything to do while I am waiting to board the Showboat?
- The view of the Lake and the new Showboat is fabulous from onshore.
White River Landing, where the Showboat docks, is also home to two shops
and landscaped walkways.
- What happens when I get on board the Showboat?
- Upon boarding, our photographers will provide you the opportunity to
be photographed. Later, the picture is developed and you will have the
choice of purchasing it. You can then enter the dining room/theater and
find the location of your table. Meal service will begin shortly, followed
by the major part of the show. Before the Showboat docks, you will have
approximately 20 to 30 minutes to stroll the exterior decks of the Showboat
and enjoy scenic views of Table Rock Lake and the Ozark Mountains.
- Will I be able to see the view from inside the Showboat?
- Yes. The ship has large windows on all three interior decks of the theater.
You can also explore a few smaller lounge areas, the exterior promenades
and outer decks of the ship which also provide great views of the lake.
- Will I get seasick?
- No, that is a very unlikely. The Showboat is 78 feet wide and 265 feet
long, making it very stable. In addition, Table Rock Lake is very calm
and winds are minimal. You will notice very little movement on board the
vessel as it moves through the water.
- My husband has a heart condition. What kind of emergency medical facilities
- All of the ship's crew are trained in first aid procedures and we have
an EMT on board all cruises. Should it be necessary to transport a guest
off the vessel, we have an excellent working relationship with the water
patrol and emergency care providers in our area. (Note: We do not encourage
people who are seriously ill, or have an hour to hour medical condition
to board the vessel. The Showboat can be an hour from dock, and emergency
stops in route, while possible, would inconvenience other passengers considerably.)
- What types of drinks are available on the Showboat?
- Coffee, tea, iced tea, and water are free with your meal. Large soft
drinks are available and specialty coffees and frozen drinks may also
48 HOURS MINIMUM ADVANCE BOOKING REQUIRED. Hotel pick-up or drop-off is not included. PLEASE NOTE: VISA, MASTERCARD OR DISCOVER ONLY FOR THIS TOUR. Rates are person, for regular seating and do not include gratuity. Child age is 4 to 11. Children 3 and under are free. A boarding pass is required for children 3 years and younger, so be sure to include them in your order. Please reserve online. Call 888-478-1475 for more
Customer Ratings & Reviews
I used the product to make booking one of my favorite dinner cruises easy. Given any incentive, I would recommend to others using your site to do the same. \nPastor Dr. Rick M